All clients of Kind Hands Caring Services will have the following rights:-
- To be treated with courtesy and respect.
- To be consulted, informed and advised about all matters relating to their care and safety.
- To accept or to refuse our services.
- To have all matters relating to their care treated in the strictest confidence.
- To have equal opportunities regardless of race, religion, ethnic group, gender, sexual orientation or age.
- To have their carers to arrive and depart as agreed.
- To have their homes treated with respect and kept as they wish.
- To have their religious beliefs and needs respected at all times.
- To have advocates assist them with their points of view.
- To complain about any aspect of their treatment (see our Complaints Procedure)
- To have their personal privacy respected at all times.
- To always be treated in a way that respects their dignity.
Termination of Services to Service Users
Kind Hands Contract for the supply of Home Care clearly states the obligations of both parties in respect of cancelling a service contract and the required periods of notice to be given in either case.
Where Kind Hands delivers care to service users on behalf of local authorities, the obligations upon all parties are clearly laid out in the relevant contracts and associated agreements with those local authorities.
There may be exceptional circumstances where Kind Hands need to withdraw services to a service user. These are clearly stated together with appropriate action to be taken in Kind Hands policies and procedures.